Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Upcast website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
The term ‘Upcast’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Kuparitie 10, P.O. Box 60, FI-28101 Pori, Finland. Our company VAT Identification number is FI20215711. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither Upcast nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and Upcast expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Upcast. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. Upcast has no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
These terms are governed by the laws of Finland without reference to the principles of conflicts of laws thereof.